Losing your touch?
Aha! I found a weakness.
Strong women weaken you!
klink keerrrrrrrrplunk...
a double quater shot.
Think you need to guzzle the rest of your beer pal
Printable View
Losing your touch?
Aha! I found a weakness.
Strong women weaken you!
klink keerrrrrrrrplunk...
a double quater shot.
Think you need to guzzle the rest of your beer pal
(guzzle)
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
(guzzle)
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
(guzzle)
see? I'm fine...
(falls face first into counter)
Damn.
I beat another one down.
Now what?
I get bored easily!
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
wait... wait.. I ken still drink... i gohht one hanna steel on da bar...
Barkeep.. two ghetto beatings, pronto...
I'll be under da bahr if you need me...
(flop)
( i think you laced my drinks or something)
Yeah FB..... with shoestrings.
*snickers and whines aloud in a SARCASTIC manor*
FB is a lightweight...
FB is a lightweight....
(hic)
Sweepy won't even be able to talk straight once she's had a ghetto beating...
(crawls back under the table and prays for his recovery time to kick in)
(hic)
Exactly what is a ghetto beating?
Should I run away now?
or keep playing?
If I were you, I'd run away as far as you can as fast as your feets can carry you.
A ghetto beating is a drink I came up with my brother one night in his dorm room. We named it that because we had one and were legally retarded shortly after we finished comsuming it. it sneaks up on you and beats the piss outta your liver. Hence the name.
(hic)
Ok, I'm going out for Caronas with the girls.
(literally)
Meet ya back here over the weekend and we'll see how this ends up.
I'm not skeeered of a ......
wait, hold that thought and I'll think about it!
G'nite for now FB.
Remember.... I'm a good girl if I say I'm a good girl... wanna make something of it?
not at this time, but hope you had fun